ARTIUM's school programs allow the teacher to use the centre-museum as a complementary didactic resource to those available in your education centre. Whatever the subject you are teaching, you will be able to make your students observe and analyse artworks from a more adequate perspective for your objectives by providing a new approach to your work as a teacher. Art teaches you to think and see the world from a different viewpoint.
And also remember that:
- All the school programmes are free if they are booked in the specified period and while places remain available
- If you wish, and under the guidance of the team of the Education Process, you can choose the subject you want to deal with
- We are aware of the special needs of students
- You can choose the language we use during your visit: Spanish, Basque, English and French.
- We take part in Arts and Audiovisual Education Program of the City Council of Vitoria-Gasteiz
- Did you know that we often have trainning sessions for teachers?
- Thursdays 8 and 15 November, Pull the thread (ARTIUM Collection)
- Collaborating with Berritzegune in Vitoria-Gasteiz in the training of teaching staff who participate in the seminar: Art through English in the Second Cycle of Primary Education. See more
The children participating in ARTIUM’s school activities will receive a voucher valid for visiting the ARTIUM centre/museum with their families.
For further information:
Education Process, tel: +34 945 209 013